GM Sad =(

Ty

Nov 12, 2007, 10:43:15 AM11/12/07
to DUNE: Wheels Within Wheels
Guys, I really hate to do this, but the game tempo is really
dragging. Despite adding players, which should have alleviated the
load, it's just making this even more noticeable. I don't want to
start having to drop players, I know we all have lives, but it really
doesn't take that much effort or time to come to the site every couple
of days and make a post. As it stands right now, unless someone has a
better idea, I will begin to ask players to leave and go out to find
replacements in the next week if it doesn't pick up.

If you have a better suggestion, let me hear it. Otherwise, I hope to
see you all back on the boards soon.

Christiane Koval

Nov 12, 2007, 2:11:28 PM11/12/07
to DUNE: Wheels Within Wheels
Well, I'm visiting my parents for Thanksgiving right now, so I won't
be able to get on as much as I'd like. Not to mention, they've got the
world's slowest dial-up connection. But still, I should be able to
post every few days. Don't start booting yet! :(

Jason Bross

Nov 12, 2007, 11:33:39 PM11/12/07
to DUNE: Wheels Within Wheels
well I'm around now that my work's quieted down a bit, I'm just not
really sure what to do with Petre, I've been trying to send a PM to
Harris to corroborate but Gmail has just been really stupid lately.

Marjolijn

Nov 16, 2007, 12:02:51 AM11/16/07
to DUNE: Wheels Within Wheels
This is really partly my fault... I wanted to join the group, was
super eager, then got swamped by work. No more! I will be posting and
doing everything right asap! :D

Jason Bross

Dec 3, 2007, 8:05:34 PM12/3/07
to DUNE: Wheels Within Wheels
augh >_< once again living in the middle of nowhere has kept me from
posting. I'll catch up on everythig post haste