Recruiting

Ty

Mar 30, 2008, 6:00:02 PM3/30/08
to DUNE: Wheels Within Wheels
Hey guys, I'm sending out a new round of postings for the game, we've
been goin for about half a year now, Woohoo! And lookin' for some new
blood to keep things fresh, increase the pace and make sure you all
don't get bored.

Here's the posting I've been making, so if you know of any places or
people where this game would be well-received, see if you can grab
anyone!

Have you ever wanted to take part in the epic Universe of Frank
Herbert's DUNE? Now is your chance, taking the reins of a personage in
the entourage of House Troy, a renowned military House Minor that has
recently been enfiefed by House Atreides.

It is 10,188 A.G. House Harkonnen governs the spice flow, and the
Great Houses are recovering from a recent War of Assassins between the
Moritani of Grumman and the Ginaz Swordsmasters. House Troy proved
the tipping force in the conflict, entering in time to save the Ginazi
royalty from assassination, and forcing the Grummans to end their
war.

After the conclusion of the brutal war, the Trojans arrive on their
new home of Caladan, after decades of constant mercenary action, the
horizon looks peaceful. Will they be able to make the transition?
What lies and deception wait in the wings? Or is conflict merely
waiting to begin again under the surface?

*************************

I am GMing a mostly-open form Play-by-post RPG loosely based on the
Unicorn ICON RPG system for the DUNE Universe. The game has been
running for half a year now, and we are looking for players who are
dedicated to expand our base.

We have a number of characters waiting for someone to assume control,
and remain open to new characters, if the player shows enough
interest, talent, and passion for the game.

We require 2+ postings a week and want players who are in this for the
long haul, this Campaign is intended to run for a very long time.

The following characters are currently open:

Spymaster Peter Troy; aged and skillful spymaster of House Troy

Lady Nadia Troy; elder sister to the reigning Siridar-Caid Aleksandr
Troy

Mentat Ausimandeus Thrau; ghola Mentat that was killed on Ix decades
ago and given as part of the payment to enfief House Troy

Agent Traxxus Liber; rising star of the cloak-and-dagger forces of
House Troy, and a failed Mentat

Delegate August Bransen; leading political figure of non-noble blood

Check out the website at: http://groups.google.com/group/dune-wheels-within-wheels

Email me for more information or to join at:
mando...@gmail.com

Hope to see you soon!
Ty

Jason Bross

Apr 4, 2008, 2:52:48 PM4/4/08
to DUNE: Wheels Within Wheels
Hey, I'm back for some reason I am unable to use gmail on my computer
and unable to reach the group. But TY sent me an invitation on Yahoo
so I can use the link to get here. After I catch up I will gladly
retake my position as Petre and Traxxek.

-Jason