Rules on Pages

Ty

Sep 25, 2007, 8:33:29 PM9/25/07
to DUNE: Wheels Within Wheels
If a 'scene' has ended, or your character leaves a scene, do not put
'And Tyler left the room for the study," think of it as a relatively
static camera, or limited 3rd omniscient. Describe the character
leaving as it would appear from that vantage.

Now, email me with a lead-in following you on a "steady cam" or a 3rd
omniscient following your character, I will make a new posting and you
and i can continue from there--this is a great way to get thoughts and
reactions out as well as experiencing your surroundings more
realistically than "i left" "i arrived someplace else"

Further, if you want to join in to someone's 'scene'/page, having left
any other one you're currently involved in, email me with a lead-in,
and I'll try and put you in best I can manage.

As for finished scenes, once everyone's done with a scene/page, i will
tie it up, if need be, and then leave it up for 3 more days, after
which point I will copy it all into the OOC, Conversations 'storage'
and delete the page. When it comes time for chapter updates, I will
incorporate what I need to from each 'stored' page into the chapter.