Partnership Opportunity with EVAWGIB - Quality Barcode Scanners

1 view

matthew chen

Jun 26, 2024, 6:36:53 AMJun 26
to dumanbet-...@googlegroups.com
Dear Friend, I hope this message finds you well. I am Matthew Chen from EVAWGIB We are seeking distributors to expand our market reach. Our products include: Wireless Barcode Scanners Handheld Barcode Scanners Desktop Barcode Scanners Laser Barcode Scanners 2D Barcode Scanners You can find us on Alibaba by searching "EVAWGIB / Shenzhen Dalang Electronic Technology Co., Ltd." We are keen to discuss potential cooperation. Please contact us at: Phone and Whatsapp : +86 13625902935 Email: mat...@evawgib.com Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to your reply. Best regards, Matthew Chen EVAWGIB (Shenzhen Dalang Electronic Technology Co., Ltd.)
HubSpot logo orange

Welcome friend, thank the reader for signing up to your newsletter and welcome them on board. Below your introduction, add a few links to some popular pages or posts on your website to give the reader an idea of what’s to come.

  1. Showcase your best stories
    Give an overview of an existing blog post or a popular story from a previous newsletter. Be sure to add a link so the reader can learn more.

  2. Help people get to know you
    Share a link to your website’s about us page where the reader can learn more about you and your community.

  3. Keep the conversation going
    Tell your reader how they can get in touch if they have questions.

Thanks,
The Your Company Name team

Shenzhen Dalang electronic Technology Co., LTD, 2405, Building 2, Chaoloft Cultural Creative Park, 150 Huayue Road, Longkou Community, Dalang Street, Longhua District, Shenzhen, Shenzhen, yes 518109, China, +8613625902935

Unsubscribe Manage preferences