Eror while bindind two events to an input field on HTML

Ruslan López Carro

Apr 7, 2017, 9:45:11 AM4/7/17
to DukeScript
Hello eveyone.

I recently tried to create an example where all poperties in my model are dependents so when you modify one property the other property changes as well.

The code works nice as nb plugin or JavaFx but crashes on the browser. Hope you can take a look and give me some feedback.

https://github.com/javatlacati/Dukescript-Unicode-Encoder-Decoder

Thank you in advance.

Jaroslav Tulach

Apr 8, 2017, 3:48:12 AM4/8/17
to Ruslan López Carro, DukeScript, bck2...@googlegroups.com

Dne 8. 4. 2017 9:39 napsal uživatel "Jaroslav Tulach" <jarosla...@gmail.com>:
The best way to report a bck2brwsr error is to show the failure in a test:

When I see a test that passes in HotSpot and fails in browser, I am always eager to fix the problem.

Looking at the code, I suspect replaceAll with regexp or String.format being the cause. They may not be 100pct compatible (yet).

The unit test will show more...
-jt