Save Money This Summer: $260 sublet!

Vik Iyengar

Mar 17, 2002, 7:23:36 PM3/17/02
to intl...@duke.edu
Chapel Tower #20 F
------------------

One bedroom in a two-bedroom apartment next to Duke University is
available for sublease from May 1 to July 31

Entire apartment available from July 1

+ Shorter period of sublease is OK
+ 1 min walk to laundry
+ 10 min walk to West Campus
+ Pretty apartment block area
+ Fully furnished drawing room - we've got 2 couches, 2 sofa chairs, a
coffee table
+ Fully furnished dining room and kitchen - dining table, pots and pans,
microwave, dishwasher, oven, all dishes, etc.,
+ A mattress and study table in your bedroom,
+ Rent $275. Try and beat that!!

+ Address: 1315 Morreene Road #20 F
(Chapel Tower)
Durham, NC 27705

Vik

v...@duke.edu or ks...@duke.edu
Call (919)660-5230: ask for Vik (Work)
Call (919)382-9989: ask for Vik or Kris (Home)

Priya Mahadevan

Mar 21, 2002, 1:56:11 PM3/21/02

One bedroom in a 2 bedroom apartment from Early May to end of June.
Ideal for Summer-I session, it is in Campus Walk, just 10 mins walk
to Duke West Campus. Free shuttle to the Campus and safe rides
are available as well.

The apartment is clean, fully furnished and comes with a washer-dryer and
dishwasher. The rent is $300/month plus your share of utilities. Shorter
period of sublease is also OK.

Thanks,
Priya