Half-Empty truck RDU -> OR/WA: Wanna consolidate our freight?

1 view

Jonathan Price

May 25, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/25/00
I'm moving myself & stuff to Seattle on or around 6/10.
Originally I was hoping to sell almost everything and ship the
remainder, but, alas, there remains too much to ship.

In the interest of thrift I seek another who has stuff but not
the time or inclination to drive. If you can load your items
into a truck on this end I will drive. If necessary we can
also arrange that I deposit your items into a storage facility
on the other end.

Call soon if interested as a proper size truck needs to be
reserved.
If replying by email replace "(AT)" with "@" in the below
address.

--