FS: 1991 Toyota Corolla & 1989 Ford Tempo

John Carbuccia

Dec 18, 2000, 3:40:57 PM12/18/00
We're asking $4000. Current book value: $4480.

The engine has been replaced with a 70,000 mile engine and the transmission
was been rebuilt (1 1/2) years ago. The car is in great condition and it
runs great too. This car needs no work done to it. Just get in and
drive...

Equipment:

4-Cyl. 1.6 Liter Engine
Automatic
Air Conditioning
Power Steering
Tilt Wheel
AM/FM Stereo Cassette

We're also selling a 1989 Ford Tempo with 34K original miles (1 engine / 1
transmission). We're the 2nd owners. The air conditioner needs to be
resealed and refilled (we just replaced the compressor). The car also needs
a front left axle ($200 to replace), 1 headlight - Right side ($165 to
replace) in order for it to pass inspection. The car also has a small oil
leak (front seal) which requires 1 quart every 2 month. We're asking $1900
for this car. The current book value is: $2530. We will also throw in
another Tempo (just like it) which can be used for spare parts if need be -
if you have no desire on the junk car we will plan to take to the junk yard.

Equipment

Air Conditioning
Power Steering
Power Door Locks