MOVING SALE

1 view

John Carbuccia

Aug 16, 2000, 3:00:00 AM8/16/00
Posting for a friend

PII 350 (Compaq 5170) with 128MB RAM, 10Gig HDD, Internal Zip, 32x CD-ROM,
US Robotics 56kbps Internal modem, 17" Monitor, HP 693C Printer, Cordless
mouse - $650.00

PC Desk with Hutch - $75.00

Swivel Chair $20.00

I'm also looking for someone to take over my leased apartment.

1 bedroom Luxury Apartment (brand new) located in New Haven 5 minutes from
RTP.
apartment includes:

Ceiling fans, dish washer, icemaker, washer/dryer - Excellent condition -
$520.00 /mo.

Please call me if interested at 919-806-1918 or 804-739-8884 - Ann Meffert

Thanks,

Posting for a friend