Re: Digest for ducklink@googlegroups.com - 1 Message in 1 Topic

Abdul Hamid Malik

May 16, 2012, 8:01:08 AM5/16/12
to duck...@googlegroups.com
I am also having the sme problem.
I have noted in pages playing flash or animation cannot be clipped in scroll.

On Wed, May 16, 2012 at 3:13 AM, <duck...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

Cant take screenshot of full webpage as it says on site [1 Update]

    I am unable to take full page screen shot nor in IE nor in firefox, is
    there any tutorial or how to for it since i m finding it confusing to
    save screenshot of full page.

    When i click on scrolling window and press on website in ie, it just
    scroll once and asks me that content has been changed do u want to
    save file? saying yes it saves only 1st section of the webpage and
    saying no it dosnt save anything. Need to get full page screenshot
    feature more fixing.