Color on font

Jasper

Mar 25, 2011, 5:24:18 AM3/25/11
to DuckLink Software
Hey

Nice with the ability to change colors.

My annotation standard color is grey and I would very much like it to
be red, is it possible to change the standard color ?

Mason Chang

Mar 25, 2011, 8:32:51 AM3/25/11
to duck...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jasper,

I have ever considered that keep your last selected color as default color next time. But I investigated other software like Microsoft Office, they always keep the default color unchanged. Is there anyone else have the same requirement?

Thanks,
Mason

Jasper Viltoft

Mar 25, 2011, 9:04:24 AM3/25/11
to duck...@googlegroups.com
Hi Mason

Last used color would also be helpfull.

either that or the ability to change default color ...

2011/3/25 Mason Chang <ma...@ducklink.com>

--
___________________
Hilsen

Mason Chang

Mar 25, 2011, 9:08:34 AM3/25/11
to duck...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jasper,

Adding more features will make the software more complicated. So everytime when I add a new feature, I tried my best to make it easy to use and intuitive. But I'll still take your suggestions into consideration.

Thanks,
Mason

Jasper Viltoft

Mar 25, 2011, 9:58:13 AM3/25/11
to duck...@googlegroups.com
Hi

Yea thats true, good idea to keep it small and light.

But why have you chosen grey as standard color ?

Mason Chang

Mar 25, 2011, 11:10:49 AM3/25/11
to duck...@googlegroups.com, Jasper Viltoft
Grey looks more comfort than red, I think.

Regards,
Mason

t3yrn

May 15, 2011, 4:37:15 PM5/15/11
to DuckLink Software
This ties into the post I just made -- there needs to be a spot for
default border thickness/color, annotation color, font, etc.
Shouldn't add to much to the app!