Opportunité pour participer au Firebase DevSummit en Hollande

mathild...@yahoo.fr

Sep 27, 2017, 8:54:24 AM9/27/17
to DuchessFr
Hello :)

Google propose une bourse (hotel/train/avion) pour encourager la diversité au Firebase DevSummit à la fin octobre. Si il y a des motivées, je vous laisse lire le mail ci-dessous si vous souhaitez plus d'infos :) Il suffit de s'inscrire et ils annoncent petit à petit les sélectionnées.

Bonne journée :)

Mathilde

========

Hello Mathilde,

We wanted to reach out to let Duchess know about the upcoming Firebase DevSummit in The Netherlands. The summit will take place on October 31st at Muziekgebouw aan 't IJ and will include product announcements, technical workshops, talks from Googlers and industry influencers, and networking opportunities. This week the Women Techmakers and Firebase teams launched a travel grant for women developers to attend and encourage members of your community to apply. We’ll be covering flights and a two-night hotel stay, and will be accepting applications on a rolling basis until Monday October 9th. We’ve also worked with the Firebase team to offer guaranteed access to the event for your community (despite the current waitlist registration status for the general public). Please have community members include your organization’s name in the “Company” field when registering and we’ll make sure to have them removed from the waitlist. Note: Community members don’t need to apply for the travel grant to register to attend.

In addition to the travel grant we’ll also be providing a childcare reimbursement for parents, Mothers and Prayer rooms, and will be hosting an evening event on October 30th for registered women attendees to connect.

If you have any questions feel free to reach out to me.

Best,

LaTeesha, on behalf of the Women Techmakers team