TDD with Angular and RequireJS

Jack Allan

Mar 18, 2014, 7:10:02 PM3/18/14
to dubl...@googlegroups.com
Hi there,

I recently have had some experience building an large Angular app using TDD (Test Driven Development).  I used require.js, sinon.js, squire and jasmine together to make this work and along the way I learned a lot about what to do, and what to avoid, to make TDD work.

I wonder if people would be interested in a talk about how to TDD with angular?

Regards,
Jack

Oisin Hurley

Mar 19, 2014, 7:13:03 AM3/19/14
to dubl...@googlegroups.com, Jack Allan
> I wonder if people would be interested in a talk about how to TDD with
> angular?

That would be useful alright - we’re using Angular with some Jasmine testing and it would be useful to have a fuller picture.

 --oh

--
@oisin

Kevin O'Shaughnessy

Mar 24, 2014, 2:22:38 PM3/24/14
to dubl...@googlegroups.com
+1

--
Meetups are the first tuesday of the month at 6:30
Full details at http://www.meetup.com/DublinJS/