Open Charity Data Hackday

Salua Nassabay

Jul 15, 2014, 4:47:28 PM7/15/14
to dubl...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

here is a call out to Data Scientists, Developers/coders, Graphic designers, User Experience experts. Next Saturday 26th of July we are staging a hackday to open up charity data to the people. The overall aim is to grow and increase the efficiency of the Irish charity market through transparency and data visualisation. By the next link you can find all the information and the registration page: https://ti.to/open-knowledge-ireland/open-charity-data-hackday/

With this event you would be supporting a good cause and help us to get:

• A centralized database for charities' financial data

• A tool which makes it easy for anyone to assess how charities use donations

• A prototype to help get funding for a charity rating website.

Please, do not hesitate to contact me for more information or questions. It would be more than great if you could me help by sharing this information with your contacts as well.

I wish you all of you a nice day and thanks a lot,

Salua Nassabay
Co-Founder, OK Ireland
m: +353894976606 I  @SNassabay | openknowledge.ie | @OKFirl
Open Knowledge: see how data can change the world

Charity2014.png