Meetup Tuesday

Cormac McGuire

May 31, 2013, 11:55:13 AM5/31/13
to dubl...@googlegroups.com
Hi Folks,

Next Tuesday we have a workshop on creating modular apps with requirejs and backbone.
Followed by a talk from Anton @antonwhalley about evented systems. Should be a good one.

Cheers
Cormac

Shane Carey

May 31, 2013, 12:18:28 PM5/31/13
to dubl...@googlegroups.com
Hi Conor,

Is this in the Engine yard at 7?

Cheers

Shane

Shane Carey

May 31, 2013, 12:18:49 PM5/31/13
to dubl...@googlegroups.com
Cormac I mean
--
Shane

Mihai Paun

Jun 1, 2013, 5:20:40 PM6/1/13
to dubl...@googlegroups.com
Hi Cormac,

Could you give us more details on time / location?
I'm new to the scene so if there's a de facto for these coordinates I wouldn't know. I would like to join if possible.

Cheers,
Mihai

Cormac McGuire

Jun 3, 2013, 10:07:20 AM6/3/13
to dubl...@googlegroups.com
Hi guys,

i've had a few people on for directions. So for anyone who isn't sure, here's a map link.

http://goo.gl/maps/cVMDT

I'll be watching twitter on the day. - @dublinjs and @cromac
We'll be kicking off at 6:30 and we have two sessions, so please be prompt.

For everyone interested in coding along in the workshop make sure to bring your laptops, preferably with nice full batteries!

Cheers,
Cormac