Fwd: HTML5 API workshop this Saturday

Cormac McGuire

Apr 23, 2014, 9:38:50 AM4/23/14
to dubl...@googlegroups.com

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Peter Munro <pe...@petermunro.org>
Date: Wed, Apr 23, 2014 at 12:43 PM
Subject: HTML5 API workshop this Saturday
To: cormac <corma...@gmail.com>

Hi Cormac,

Would it be possible to send the note below out to DublinJS about this workshop? We could do with some help getting the word out!

Peter

===
HTML5 as an operating system!? Learn how to build apps using the HTML5 APIs in Dublin this Saturday. And I'll show you why I believe HTML5 is indeed an operating system.

We'll cover the core APIs of Messaging and Communications, Storage, as well as Workers, Device APIs and User Interaction. If we get time, we'll also explore the Timing APIs. Come with your laptop for a fully-packed day of HTML5 fun! Oh, lunch is provided. :-)

There's a special discount code for DublinJS members: Use the code NSJA and receive 20% discount.

When: this Saturday, 26th April, 9:30 am - 5:00 pm
Where: tCube Dublin, Castle Street, Dublin 2

Peter

----
Peter Munro
Web Application Development & Training