Barcelona FutureJS discount code

Oriol Gual

Mar 10, 2014, 4:31:36 PM3/10/14
to dubl...@googlegroups.com
Hi!

I'm Oriol Gual, one of the organizers of the FutureJS Conf in the wonderful city of Barcelona (http://futurejs.org). We're putting a lot of effort into creating an outstanding event about the future of the language and its features, and we thought we might share it with you.

TLDR: We know you share our enthusiasm, so we prepared a special 15% discount for members of dublinjs (limited to the first 25 tickets that use it). Use the DUBLINJS discount code when buying your tickets or just use the link below: https://ti.to/codegram/futurejs?discount_code=DUBLINJS

Barcelona FutureJS will happen on May 1-3 2014. The first day will be dedicated to workshops (more to come about this), Friday and Saturday will be the two conference days. We have a great roster of speakers, like David Nolen, Jeremy Ashkenas, Jesse Freeman, Pete Hunt or Reginald Braithwaite to name some.

And what will be the conference about? So far, the topics we're going to cover range from WebGL to Functional Reactive Programming, as well as Web Components, WebRTC, multi-device interaction… and much more still left to unveil! You can go ahead and check the full agenda.

And last but not least, we will also have these workshops (sold separately) on May 1st:
  • WebGL/Three.JS by Ross McKegney
  • Nodeschool by Oli Evans
  • Tron.js by Felix Palmer
  • Diving into ClojureScript by Joaquin Oltra
  • Browser Performance Workshop by Konrad Dzwinel
  • How to build front-end web apps that scale by Phil Leggetter

Please let us know if you if you need further info!