Interested in making a game with Nintendo Web Framework at Derry GameCraft in September?

Dublin GameCraft

Aug 16, 2013, 2:58:38 PM8/16/13
to dubl...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

I'm one of the co-organisers of Global GameCraft events, and our upcoming one is in Derry as part of CultureTECH's festival.

Nintendo will be involved at our 24 hour game jam, and participants can opt in to try out their Nintendo Web Framework (HTML5/JS), proficiency in JS is required.

When: Friday 13th September
Where: Millennium Forum, Derry
Entry fee: GBP5

Note: We are taking registration for a coach from Dublin to Derry as well for additional EUR25, we will need min. 25 people registered to confirm the booking.

Details about the event and registration via
http://dublingamecraft.com/events/derry-gamecraft/

If you have any questions, feel free to contact us.

Cheers,

/// Vicky

P.S.: People in general can come along and make HTML5/JS games anyway, follow @GlobalGameCraft for up-to-date info.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 1-day game jam and prizes to be won!
~~~~~~ globalgamecraft.com ~~~~~~

Dublin GameCraft

Aug 29, 2013, 6:24:55 AM8/29/13
to dubl...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

More exciting news about Derry GameCraft:-
Dominic Szablewski – the creator of Impact – has agreed to provide non-commercial licenses for his lean but awesome game engine for you to use on top of the Nintendo Web Framework
(via our blog)

Registration is still open for those interested:
http://dublingamecraft.com/events/derry-gamecraft/

Any questions, let us know.

Cheers,

/// Vicky (co-Founder)