Topics/talks for next Tuesday's meetup?

Gianfranco P

Oct 30, 2013, 3:52:04 PM10/30/13
to dubl...@googlegroups.com

Number 9

Oct 31, 2013, 6:51:42 AM10/31/13
to dubl...@googlegroups.com
Bump!

David McMullin

Oct 31, 2013, 7:36:06 AM10/31/13
to dubl...@googlegroups.com

I'm happy to put together something on promises if people are interested.

Otherwise I found nodeschool.io  's functional js exercises really interesting, I think it could be good to work through them as a group and I'm happy to help people if they get stuck.

--
Meetups are the first tuesday of the month at 6:30
Full details at http://www.meetup.com/DublinJS/

Cormac McGuire

Oct 31, 2013, 10:16:18 AM10/31/13
to dubl...@googlegroups.com
Hey David,

Gavin spoke on promises in ember there last month, the node school exercises sound great if you're up for going through them.

Cheers
Cormac

David McMullin

Oct 31, 2013, 10:49:33 AM10/31/13
to dubl...@googlegroups.com

Argh, extra annoyed at myself for missing last month now. Yeah I'm happy to run the node school stuff :-)

Number 9

Oct 31, 2013, 1:56:04 PM10/31/13
to dubl...@googlegroups.com
Hey all

Happy to help on the node school stuff too.
With focus on the leveldb lesson for obvious reasons :)

See you then

Anton

Nick Patch

Nov 5, 2013, 9:16:19 AM11/5/13
to dubl...@googlegroups.com
This is last minute, but if there's any time and interest for a short talk (about 10 minutes) on JavaScript Localisation with Unicode CLDR, I'd be happy to present on the topic.  I'm a developer on the International team at Shutterstock and am in town from NYC for Lucene/Solr Revolution this week.  Regardless, I look forward to the DublinJS meetup tonight!

Best,
Nick