Re: Digest for dublin-critical-mass@googlegroups.com - 2 Messages in 1 Topic

cycle cycle

Mar 22, 2010, 12:22:04 PM3/22/10
to dublin-cri...@googlegroups.com

Hi everyone, last critical mass, John form Belfast invited anyone ath the gettogether after the mass in Excahnge to take part in the Belfast #Mass. im wondering does anyone have ideas or techno know how to arrange sharing of photos, video and possibly a live weblink for the afters(if they happen) where people could share ideas ? See you later
Péars

On Mon, Mar 22, 2010 at 9:13 AM, <dublin-critica...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

Group: http://groups.google.com/group/dublin-critical-mass/topics

    Finglas Garden <fingla...@gmail.com> Mar 21 11:40AM ^

    That's great with the facebook page. This is one thing we said would be good
    to do when we met up in the Exchange in Temple BAr after the February Mass.
    I think the numbers at the February Mass were encouraging considering that
    it appears only a handful of people promoted it. For me one of the nicest
    parts of Feb CM was when the guys from the Exchange invited us to go back
    there and have a cup of tea and chat. They let us all bring our bikes into
    the venue and it was good to talk about experiences and ideas.

    In the meantime, my old activist friend Dunk is back in Ireland for the
    March CM and has started to do some planning for that. If CM grew
    exponentially who knows what we could achieve. In other words if we could
    all encourage 2 more people to come we'd soon be at the 100 mark.

    That's all for now, see ye next Friday,

    Lara

    eoin lawless <smart...@gmail.com> Mar 21 01:32PM ^

    I won't be around next week for promotion, but hope to make it on Friday...
    If someone sends me a blurb, I can post it on the Grass-Roots-Gathering list
    for bottom up campaigns, or if anyone wants to be added to the list, I can
    do that too...

    Is there just this list for CM? I propose to have an announcements list and
    a discussion list, so people who don't want to get lots of e-mails can still
    stay informed and people who want to discuss planning/promoting etc can
    carry on with-out worrying about annoying others... Who manages this list?
    Do people agree with the proposal?

To unsubscribe from this group, send email to dublin-critical-mass+unsubscribegooglegroups.com or reply to this email with the words "REMOVE ME" as the subject.

john power

Mar 22, 2010, 1:56:42 PM3/22/10
to dublin-cri...@googlegroups.com
Hi there all . When we were in the Exchange having a Cuppa Tea and a Chat and a Talk with John from Belfast. That Chap from the Exchange Andreas was showing Videos from various Belfast Critical Masses. I would not have a Clue how to set up a Web Link but they in the Exchange might be able to Help us there,what do you think. Or else maybe Shomra Spraoi. Jack P
35E.gif