October mass and Ghost bike dates and times; Ghost Bike 14th November,11am, wellington Quay

Péars

Nov 3, 2009, 8:28:17 AM11/3/09
to Dublin Critical Mass
hi all,
firstly, nice article Owen..!
Im really enjoying listening to your thougths on the last ride. yeah
the rain pelting down , then stopping for us and becoming so
pleasant , I rode around in a t-shirt the whole way. Fancy dress and
we made sounds and people in cars and on footpaths smiled. So I'd like
to listen to more bells and whistle's( thanks to Andy for supplying
them whistles) and whatever next time. I really enjoyed the route and
I would like to have another go .The finish up in smock alley was
grand, hot teas, coffees, people munching on Lara's home made
biscuits. We shared our expereinces from the ride and I thought it
really valuable. I'll try to distribute more leaflets for next time
and think about displaying something on my hi-viz vest saying critical
mass and how to promote our event while travelling. It was a buzz .
I like that sometimes we want to plan and sometimes not ,but ride
anyway, it'll always be different and a pleasure I think.
looking forward to next one.
Date for the ghost bike is 14th,November,11.00am, Wellington Quay.
see you there,
safe journies