Critical Mass

Ciaran * Le Cool

Oct 28, 2009, 8:42:35 AM10/28/09
to jeancl...@gmail.com, dublin-cri...@googlegroups.com
Hi there,

I was hoping to recommend the Critical Mass cycle this friday in tomorrow's issue of le cool magazine (www.lecool.com/dublin).

Can you confirm it's going ahead and would you be able to throw together a short description (about 150 words) on your aspirations and manifesto behind the idea?

Has Dublin Bikes Scheme affected you at all and what kind of numbers do you expect / have you seen in previous months?

Any help you can offer me on this would be greatly appreciated.

We are working from a deadline of 4pm this evening so apologies also for the late notice...

Kind regards,

Ciaran

--
Ciaran Walsh
Editor

Dublin, Barcelona, Madrid, London, Lisbon, Istanbul, Moscow, Budapest

sign up and view current issue at www.lecool.com/dublin

FEELING CREATIVE?
Enter our covers competition: http://www.candycollective.com/index.php?/site/feature/dublin_lecool/

FOUR NEW GUIDE BOOKS OUT NOW!!