Feed back on Feb CM & Look forward to March CM

Finglas Garden

Mar 21, 2010, 7:40:26 AM3/21/10
to dublin-cri...@googlegroups.com
That's great with the facebook page. This is one thing we said would be good to do when we met up in the Exchange in Temple BAr after the February Mass. I think the numbers at the February Mass were encouraging considering that it appears only a handful of people promoted it. For me one of the nicest parts of Feb CM was when the guys from the Exchange invited us to go back there and have a cup of tea and chat. They let us all bring our bikes into the venue and it was good to talk about experiences and ideas.

In the meantime, my old activist friend Dunk is back in Ireland for the March CM and has started to do some planning for that. If CM grew exponentially who knows what we could achieve. In other words if we could all encourage 2 more people to come we'd soon be at the 100 mark.

That's all for now, see ye next Friday,

Lara

eoin lawless

Mar 21, 2010, 9:32:41 AM3/21/10
to dublin-cri...@googlegroups.com
I won't be around next week for promotion, but hope to make it on Friday...
If someone sends me a blurb, I can post it on the Grass-Roots-Gathering list for bottom up campaigns, or if anyone wants to be added to the list, I can do that too...

Is there just this list for CM? I propose to have an announcements list and a discussion list, so people who don't want to get lots of e-mails can still stay informed and people who want to discuss planning/promoting etc can carry on with-out worrying about annoying others... Who manages this list? Do people agree with the proposal?

To unsubscribe from this group, send email to dublin-critical-mass+unsubscribegooglegroups.com or reply to this email with the words "REMOVE ME" as the subject.