Re: Abridged summary of dublin-critical-mass@googlegroups.com - 1 Message in 1 Topic

Finglas Garden

Feb 22, 2010, 12:41:55 PM2/22/10
to dublin-cri...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I printed out 100 fliers today & did about 60 bikes in town, then dropped
some up to Seomra Spraoi & pinned one on the notice board there, then
dropped one into McCormacks Cycles on Dorset to stick in their window. I'll
do more bikes in the city centre tomorrow & drop some to Cultivate, St.
Andrew's st. On Wednesday I''ll aim to do another 100 bikes. On Thursday
evening I'll drop some up to the Food co-op, New Market Square. I'll put it
on indymedia & I'm rounding up a few buddies to go & then on Friday I'll be
at Stephen's Green about 5:30 so looking forward to it.

Lara Hill

On Mon, Feb 22, 2010 at 9:10 AM, <dublin-critica...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

Group: http://groups.google.com/group/dublin-critical-mass/topics

 Topic: February Mass
    Matthew Byrne <tent...@gmail.com> Feb 21 09:11PM ^

    Hi all,

    What's the story with CM this month?

    Cheers,

    Matthew Byrne
    more...

Finglas Garden

Feb 25, 2010, 3:45:41 PM2/25/10
to dublin-cri...@googlegroups.com
Yeah we distributed fliers to Seomra Spraoi, Cultivate, Cornucopia, the Exchange, Oxfam, The Hemp Shop, The Square Wheel cycle shop, Cyclogical, McCormacks Cycles and did a fair few bikes, but it would be good to get more help with doing bikes. Is the documentary being screened?

Lara

On Wed, Feb 24, 2010 at 9:09 AM, <dublin-critica...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
    con...@riseup.net Feb 23 03:26AM -0800 ^

    Yo,

    Im glad you emailed, I can not access the googlegroup acc or send emails
    for some reason. The mass is going ahead and people have been putting
    flyers out, Ill be putting loads more out today more...

john power

Feb 25, 2010, 4:17:45 PM2/25/10
to dublin-cri...@googlegroups.com
I put it up on my Web site Tonight Http// levieenvelo.blogspot.com

I seen the Film Documentary or rather the Edited version of it at a Dublin Cycling campaign Meeting. I dont know if they will show more of the Interviews,my Slot on it was Edited to 10 Seconds about  Helmets. Others had more Time spent on their IInterview's. They will show more about Cycling Advocacy from The Netherlands and  Britain,they are not finished with it yet.Jack P.