Critical mass 22 Jan!!!

Mattia Accinelli

Jan 14, 2010, 5:07:53 PM1/14/10
to dublin-cri...@googlegroups.com
Hi to everyone!

I found some time ago one of your tickets for the Critical mass in
Dublin. I used to attend to the one in Milan for a couple of years and
I'll be very entusiastic to do it here, too! Will you meet next
Friday, 22 Jan? at 5.45 in front of S Stephen Green, where the new
strange "sculpture" is?

If you say yes I'll come for sure, my only problem is that I finish to
work at 17:30 in Citywest and it takes me 30-40 minutes to arrive,
depending on the wind, could you wait me 10 minutes if I happen to be
late? I leave you my mobile, 0879951473, maybe one of you could give
me his/her mobile, too, so I could call him/her?

thanks you very much, see you soon!

Mattia

john power

Jan 14, 2010, 6:29:45 PM1/14/10
to dublin-cri...@googlegroups.com
Hi Mattia & everyone Else in C M

As you know we had terrible Weather for around 3 Weeks and I am sure everybody thought the way things were going that we would have  more  of the same for another 2 Weeks,but things are looking up it has gone very  Mild and it was not very Cold Today.
So it is time to Ressurect the C M,time to get the show on the Road. We need Feedback on this,time to gather the Troops together for Critical Mass.  Let us hear from People now ,what about Advertising ETC. Will we have a bigger Group for the next CM,dont forget that Dublin Community television is to get back to us about this next CM and they are going to Release the Bike Series they are  doing. So is there anyone out there to get things Rolling, JP.

Amanda Webb

Jan 15, 2010, 6:17:55 AM1/15/10
to dublin-cri...@googlegroups.com
Sadly I will be out of the country. I'd really like to see Critical
mass keep going though.

mark

Jan 15, 2010, 7:22:17 AM1/15/10
to dublin-cri...@googlegroups.com
I will likely be there, unless its awful out.

eoin lawless

Jan 15, 2010, 8:02:59 AM1/15/10
to dublin-cri...@googlegroups.com
The last Friday is the 29th. Unfortunately I won't be around for this one, but I think it would be great to keep it going, even if this one isn't a big one, once there is at least a small crowd every month, then we can keep momentum and work on making them bigger and bigger as the weather improves...

/Cif.

Jan 15, 2010, 1:39:53 PM1/15/10
to dublin-cri...@googlegroups.com
hi guys,
i should be around for the next CM for sure.. so is it the 22nd or the 29th ?

con...@riseup.net

Jan 17, 2010, 12:18:50 PM1/17/10
to dublin-cri...@googlegroups.com
Hey,

I'm pretty sure I'll be in Cork at the end of the month :(

But if people want to go ahead with it fine, advertising will have to
start soon enough and keep your fingers crossed that the weather doesn't
turn its back on us.

Regardless, I'm sure I'll be all go for February.

Conor

Amanda Webb

Jan 17, 2010, 12:38:27 PM1/17/10
to dublin-cri...@googlegroups.com
Could we send out a mail to both lists announcing the ride for the
29th. I should be able to do that date and as the last Friday of the
month it is the correct date.

Also who made the flyers before? Could we get them amended so that we
can start to get them out on the streets. This shouldn't be is there
a critical mass. There is always a critical mass!

I am happy to promote it across twitter etc. Send me the flyer and
I'll stick it up online as a download also.

con...@riseup.net

Jan 17, 2010, 12:58:46 PM1/17/10
to dublin-cri...@googlegroups.com
Yeah, your right -

Lets have a meeting! Anyone available during the week to have a chat and
cuppa cha to get the mass going again.

Conor

Amanda Webb

Jan 17, 2010, 1:07:19 PM1/17/10
to dublin-cri...@googlegroups.com
Sadly I can't do the meeting but count me in for the mass and online promotion.

john power

Jan 17, 2010, 1:22:00 PM1/17/10
to dublin-cri...@googlegroups.com
Hi Conor  ,Yes I can Attend meeting ,name what Time and Venue,I assume Shomra Spraoi or the Cyclists  Café, Smock  Alley Café Essex Street.

Amanda Webb

Jan 18, 2010, 5:45:50 AM1/18/10
to dublin-cri...@googlegroups.com
Is it ok with everyone if I post the official date and time to this
list?? I don't want people to get confused about the date?

Are we saying 29th January at 5.45pm??

I'm not on the general announcements list but if you send me the
details I'd be happy to post it there too.

Lara

Jan 19, 2010, 7:48:03 AM1/19/10
to Dublin Critical Mass
Hey all, great to see discussion going again. I would say 29 Jan @
5:45. I went to Dublin Cycling Campaign meeting last night & said a
bit about CM, people were very supportive & a couple said they'd like
to go.

About the fliers, if you go back to discussion lists, one discussion
is entitled 'New CM Leaflet with times' and you can download that.
This is a general flier which says 'last Friday of the month' so
doesn't have any dates. I kind of think it's better to change them
each month and put the January date on it, but I don't know how to
edit the flier. For October CM, my friend and I hand wrote the date on
to loads of them, but that's time consuming. Anyway if anyone can post
an edited version, I'll print them off and loop them around bikes. If
not I'll just print off the general flier. Does anyone want to meet up
in town on Monday 25 or Tuesday 26 to put fliers on bikes. I'll do
some then anyway. I won't be in Dublin for the Friday 29, sadly, but
will put time into promoting it.

All the best,

Lara

On Jan 18, 10:45 am, Amanda Webb <hamperl...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Is it ok with everyone if I post the official date and time to this
> list?? I don't want people to get confused about the date?
>
> Are we saying 29th January at 5.45pm??
>
> I'm not on the general announcements list but if you send me the
> details I'd be happy to post it there too.
>

> On Sun, Jan 17, 2010 at 6:22 PM, john power <jeanclaude...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hi Conor  ,Yes I can Attend meeting ,name what Time and Venue,I assume
> > Shomra Spraoi or the Cyclists  Café, Smock  Alley Café Essex Street.

Amanda Webb

Jan 19, 2010, 9:40:13 AM1/19/10
to dublin-cri...@googlegroups.com
As you can see I've sent a mail to this mailing list but I don't have
the address for the other 'announcements' list. Could someone give it
to me?