Re: Critical Mass Dublin : June 25th

eoin lawless

Jun 24, 2010, 11:48:17 AM6/24/10
to dublin-cri...@googlegroups.com
I've been flyering around town, got good response, will be doing more now and tomorrow, see you tomorrow :-)

On Wed, Jun 23, 2010 at 11:36 PM, Matthew Byrne <tent...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi all,

Is anyone else thinking of doing the CM on Friday? I'll be there, and I'll be putting some of these flyers up around town tomorrow. The weather is pretty likely to be good, and it'll be nice and bright.

Hope to see a few folks show up - for the last few months we've been alternating between good and not-so-good turnout (well, I guess good is a relative term...).

Regards,

Matthew Byrne

john power

Jun 24, 2010, 1:29:32 PM6/24/10
to dublin-cri...@googlegroups.com
Right on Mathew ,I should be there as usual.