Seomra Seasonal Dinner Social, Saturday the 19th December, 8.30pm.

Seomra Spraoi

Dec 3, 2009, 5:12:39 PM12/3/09
to ragd...@riseup.net, wsm_i...@yahoo.com, Kevin (IPSC), Dublin Shell To Sea, Teni, in...@climatecamp.ie, mbru...@yahoo.co.uk, * liz curry, Research Officer LASC, ne...@debtireland.org, mb...@africacenter.ie, Aoife Cooke, Coordinator LASC, Choice, kevin gallagher, jerrieann sullivan, dublin-cri...@googlegroups.com

You are all invited to our Seasonal Bash for all the Seomra Spraoi user groups,

Seomra Seasonal Dinner Social, Saturday the 19th December, 8.30pm.

It will be a great night with lots of food and good company in our favourite- SEOMRA SPRAOI!

We will be cooking dinner for all, so if you could let us how many people from your group/organisation can make it along that would be great. This is not a publicly advertised event, as we don't want to have to work, which also means this is an RSVP event.

It's BYOB, bring your xmas cheer, or secular smile if that works for ya. Its a pretty relaxed atmosphere, and an opportunity for all those who regularly use the space to meet up, as often our paths dont cross. Lots of us can be very busy with day to day revolutionary activity, so we can miss out on chances to get to know each other better, so we hope you can make it!

ALSO:This month the project is 5 years old (who would have thought it!) so extra special reason to make it.

Best wishes and all that jazz

Oh and please do email seomra...@gmail.com with the title Xmas Dinner Party in the title to let us know about numbers for food

:)