URGENT: Join the property investors petition! (20 Dec)

TommyC

Dec 20, 2008, 11:51:20 AM12/20/08
to Dubai Property Investors
Urgent message to all members:

We are going forward with the peitition and it's urgent that everyone
signs and also collect signatures from other investors as soon as
possible!

See http://groups.google.com/group/dubai-property-investors/web/urgent-join-the-petition-20-dec
for more info.

HARRY RAMIS

Dec 20, 2008, 12:08:12 PM12/20/08
to dubai-proper...@googlegroups.com
Hi Tommy did you get the fax containing signed petition...?

Harry

TommyC

Dec 20, 2008, 12:17:00 PM12/20/08
to Dubai Property Investors
Yes, recieved. Thanks!

On 20 Dec, 21:08, HARRY RAMIS <h.ra...@btinternet.com> wrote:
> Hi Tommy did you get the fax containing signed petition...?
>
> Harry

lolita

Dec 21, 2008, 5:49:07 AM12/21/08
to dubai-proper...@googlegroups.com

Tommy can I please have your fax no. too

thanks

Lolita

> Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2008 08:51:20 -0800

> Subject: [Dubai Property Investors] URGENT: Join the property investors petition! (20 Dec)

ajit vaswani

Dec 21, 2008, 6:06:45 AM12/21/08
to dubai-proper...@googlegroups.com
Tommy,

Can you tell me where I can find rera regulation 7.1.3 concerning our
right to check our escrow balance in a printable format? The Bank
Escrow manager is trying to be difficult

Thks

Aj
--
AJ

rakes...@gmail.com

Dec 21, 2008, 9:28:31 AM12/21/08
to dubai-proper...@googlegroups.com
www.rpdubai.com, on the left side -laws and regulations ,law no 7

Dec 21, 2008, 11:40:59 AM12/21/08
to dubai-proper...@googlegroups.com
Is it worth mentioning that one of the reasons people bought property
was the government guaranteed visa's and as the government has changed
this affecting the property market; us investors should be allowed an
affordable exit route?

--
AJ

rakes...@gmail.com

Dec 21, 2008, 11:40:37 AM12/21/08
to dubai-proper...@googlegroups.com
Visas are still available,they stopped visas recently for the new projects,older ones are available on case to case basis,it is only iranians have an issue due to the american and iranian presidents restrictions.

Dec 21, 2008, 12:47:32 PM12/21/08
to dubai-proper...@googlegroups.com

I need the fax number OF TOMMY to send my signed form  .I am one person only from outside UAE

zalikah

Dec 21, 2008, 12:48:31 PM12/21/08
to dubai-proper...@googlegroups.com
Do you have that in writting