Just to make sure everyone knows we are still alive...

paul

May 22, 2012, 4:13:37 PM5/22/12
to DTRules
I have been working hard over the last few months with SourcePulse to
get their Rules Engine tools up and running. Through SourcePulse, we
are branding DTRules as Niyum, and supporting it through SourcePulse.

We will have more information on this going forward. And our plan is
to make periodic releases of Rules Engine updates to DTRules for the
open source community, while supporting ourselves via Niyum in the
Business Community.

My belief is that this will be to everyone's benefit!

Paul Snow
pau...@DTRules.com