July Events

Dexter345

Jun 27, 2011, 1:00:28 AM6/27/11
to DtoidP...@googlegroups.com
Hey guys!  It's finally happening!  This coming month, we're going to start doing stuff.  For real!  Here's the post I put together, but if there's an event this month that I don't have on here, let me know and I'll get it up, hopefully before the front page post goes up.

http://www.destructoid.com/blogs/DtoidPhoenix/phoenix-events-for-july-2011-204672.phtml

Amanda Masdeu

Jun 27, 2011, 4:26:16 AM6/27/11
to dtoidp...@googlegroups.com
Hopefully I can attend both!. Boyfriend is a huge DND nerd..

Dexter345

Jun 27, 2011, 12:03:34 PM6/27/11
to dtoidp...@googlegroups.com
I don't know how exactly you get into a DnD game there, but they do have them.  I sort of assume that the groups already exist and have been playing together for awhile, which would make it difficult/impossible to play any there, but I could be wrong.