Re: Digest for dtoidphoenix@googlegroups.com - 11 Messages in 2 Topics

Metal Gear

Jan 4, 2011, 11:46:58 PM1/4/11
to dtoidp...@googlegroups.com
So much activity at night, very nice. I'm 10 mins away from Arizona
Mills myself... Seems like a few of us are. :D Gameworks possibly in
the foreseeable future?

--
Germain Zepeda

Haseo713

Jan 5, 2011, 1:46:45 AM1/5/11
to DtoidPhoenix
I'm like 15 mins away from AZ Mills. I haven't been to Gameworks in
awhile though. I think I still have an VIP card somewhere around
here.

On Jan 4, 9:46 pm, Metal Gear <solidsnak...@gmail.com> wrote:
> [...]
>
> > @ Dexter345
>
> > You know, the Gameworks idea might not be that bad.  I live like 2-3
> > miles away from there, so maybe after everyone spends their money (10
> > minutes) we could migrate to my house, despite my hesitations of
> > hosting.  Hopefully by that point I'll be too drunk to care.
>
> >       Amanda Masdeu <mandapant...@gmail.com> Jan 04 12:32AM -0700
> >         ^ <#12d54711c89a6b5f_digest_top>
>
> >       You can just call me Amanda. I'm about 15 minutes from Mills. I was thinking
> > of maybe planning a narp for next snow season?
>
> >       Dexter345 <dexter...@gmail.com> Jan 04 12:33AM -0700
> >         ^ <#12d54711c89a6b5f_digest_top>
>
> >       Go for it!  Like I said, I probably can't partake, but that doesn't mean
> > other people can't.
>
> >       Amanda Masdeu <mandapant...@gmail.com> Jan 04 12:49AM -0700
> >         ^ <#12d54711c89a6b5f_digest_top>
>
> >       That's no fun! Tino from DTNY said you were lots of fun :p

Primo

Jan 5, 2011, 1:57:30 AM1/5/11
to DtoidPhoenix
I think Gameworks is one of the more viable options.. I'm also about
10-15 minutes away.

Amanda Masdeu

Jan 5, 2011, 5:30:07 AM1/5/11
to dtoidp...@googlegroups.com
Pretty nifty, everyone seems close by.

AuronX

Jan 5, 2011, 9:45:45 AM1/5/11
to DtoidPhoenix
:o

@ Mr. Haseo713: I'll have to locate my Gameworks VIP card as well...
although I'm not all that L337 at the arcade games :o
Lately I've been hitting up Howies Game Shack for all my gaming/
socializing needs. Its unfortunate they don't have PS3's at the
location (and a better selection of food and beverages)... but I'm
mainly a PC individual anyways :O

Forgive me if this sounds odd, but would our fine members here be moar
inclined to meet up during the evening or late nights? ... Time is of
no consequence to me (at least during my days off) :D Working nights
causes day/night cycles to seemingly meld together...