Diablo 3!

AuronX

May 15, 2012, 3:19:17 AM5/15/12
to dtoidp...@googlegroups.com
:o.......

Midnight releases FOR THE MOTHER FUCKING WIN!!!! :D

Sweet deal... now hopefully I wont have to deal much with the error 37's.  D:

For those actually playing Diablo 3, wanting some more company, my Bnet friend code is AuronX226

Jonathan Joyce

May 15, 2012, 3:23:43 AM5/15/12
to dtoidp...@googlegroups.com

I'm drunk and can't even remember mine. Ill add you. Sure wish it wouldn't error at character creation forever

AuronX

May 15, 2012, 4:05:28 AM5/15/12
to dtoidp...@googlegroups.com
Dude...
 DUDE!!!!

After a 15 GB game installation... and hardly being able to contain myself I log in...

Error 37.  Its everywhere! *sobs* Its... not...... fair..

Jonathan Joyce

May 15, 2012, 4:19:26 AM5/15/12
to dtoidp...@googlegroups.com

Wait until you get to the character creation failure and crashes.

Jonathan Joyce

May 15, 2012, 4:20:01 AM5/15/12
to dtoidp...@googlegroups.com

I'm Luthius, btw

Jonathan Joyce

May 15, 2012, 4:22:07 AM5/15/12
to dtoidp...@googlegroups.com

I guess you have to add me as luthius#1575

Metal Gear

May 16, 2012, 11:24:44 AM5/16/12
to dtoidp...@googlegroups.com
So... I beat Diablo 3 today! I beat it by myself in 2 days. Phew....
you'll love Act 4!

Nightmare and Inferno... here I come.
--
Germain Zepeda

AuronX

May 19, 2012, 7:49:04 AM5/19/12
to dtoidp...@googlegroups.com
I just finished beating all of Nightmare difficulty.  It was refreshing to see that the difficulty scaled rather nicely.....

Although I would like to warn those playing (I believe Jonny is the only other person to be playing) to beware the illusionists, shield and vampiric sub-boss/champion/rare categories in nightmare.
They will definitely give you the most trouble, oh and also beware of the Arcane...
A group or mob of Arcane monsters can kill you in seconds if they cast their magic spells in unison.

Hell difficulty here I come!

Amanda Masdeu

May 19, 2012, 7:17:32 PM5/19/12
to dtoidp...@googlegroups.com

My boyfriend is stuck on act 3 inferno. Kind of funny to watch people die all the time :p

Metal Gear

May 19, 2012, 8:30:44 PM5/19/12
to dtoidp...@googlegroups.com

Oh man! Congratulations to your boyfriend. I've been in Hell, and everything is pretty good... until I meet champions, or rare monsters. They have like 4-5 affixes and rreally suck.

Metal Gear

May 19, 2012, 9:00:36 PM5/19/12
to dtoidp...@googlegroups.com

What class is your boyfriend, Amanda? That's pretty impressive that's he's in Inferno let alone act 3. Was Act 2 very difficult? For some reason I always this really difficult time in the desert.

Jonathan Joyce

May 20, 2012, 2:22:32 AM5/20/12
to dtoidp...@googlegroups.com
Even if I had only free time aside from a work I don't think I could have progressed that far without completely shutting down my social life. Is he eating?

Amanda Masdeu

May 20, 2012, 7:43:51 AM5/20/12
to dtoidp...@googlegroups.com

Both playing demon hunters.

Add kamiya#1237, that's mine. Just started today!

AuronX

May 23, 2012, 10:01:27 PM5/23/12
to dtoidp...@googlegroups.com
My sentiments exactly! haha.

AuronX

May 23, 2012, 10:09:14 PM5/23/12
to dtoidp...@googlegroups.com
@Amanda I'm not sure how I missed the recent post you made; I didn't think you were playing.

@All Diablo monk players.
I'd like to direct those who are unaware of the ongoing situation to this link (unless you have already read the article posted on Destructoid, which is where I encountered this little discussion)

I feel kind of stupid now, really.  This entire time I overlooked the "Boon of Protection" rune, under the Mantra of Healing skill.  Apparently this skill set FUCKING RAWKED....
I thought the skill itself had a cool down period longer than the 2 second duration that the skill lasts...

My original estimations for defeating Hell were wrong :(
Soloing has proved to be a bit more difficult, but I recently found some higher DPS weaponry, so I'm doing ALOT better than I was before (i.e. dying everytime I met a champion and/or rare monster)

AuronX

May 23, 2012, 10:11:26 PM5/23/12
to dtoidp...@googlegroups.com
Smokescreen FTW?  :o

AuronX

May 23, 2012, 10:15:23 PM5/23/12
to dtoidp...@googlegroups.com

I knew I should have rolled a Wizard! Damn it all to Hell... pun intended!

A friend of mine happened to be one of those Wizards the forum posts talks about.  He was able to solo Inferno Act 3 and 4, with only 6,000 HP by using the skill Energy Armor with the Force Shield rune (among other things)

Jonathan Joyce

May 23, 2012, 10:24:34 PM5/23/12
to dtoidp...@googlegroups.com
Sweet. I'll add you Amanda.
Dude, the mantra of healing is just dirty all together with that heal over time before you get the boon even. It's amazing.

Amanda Masdeu

May 24, 2012, 12:17:52 AM5/24/12
to dtoidp...@googlegroups.com

Demon hunters..... SO GAY

Metal Gear

May 24, 2012, 12:48:17 AM5/24/12
to dtoidp...@googlegroups.com

For the record.... hey man, you said it, not me :D