Housewarming/gaming party tomorrow!

Dexter345

Aug 12, 2011, 11:15:06 PM8/12/11
to DtoidP...@googlegroups.com
I know this is short notice for some of you, but Lib and I are finally ready (or we will be by tomorrow) to have people over and celebrate not living in Mesa any more!  Plan to show up around six or seven.  I'm thinking we'll probably play some board games, Rock Band, Raskulls, and maybe do some adversarial Plants vs. Zombies.  But of course, plans change, and we can do whatever the heck we want.  You can find our address in my signature below, and if you get lost you can call me on my cell phone...  which is also in my signature!

If you can, let me know if you're planning on showing up so we can provide a good amount of snacks.  Bring booze if there's anything in particular that you want to drink.  Also, this isn't going to be Destructoid exclusive, so don't be alarmed that there are people here who don't know about the robot.

--
Darren Nakamura
Gamer / Writer / Podcaster / Scientist / Educator

Lib Morgan

Aug 12, 2011, 11:16:22 PM8/12/11
to dtoidp...@googlegroups.com
I will be there!

Dexter345

Aug 12, 2011, 11:16:36 PM8/12/11
to dtoidp...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the RSVP!

Jonathan Joyce

Aug 12, 2011, 11:28:16 PM8/12/11
to dtoidp...@googlegroups.com

If I can find a babysitter I'm in!

On Aug 12, 2011 8:16 PM, "Dexter345" <dext...@gmail.com> wrote:

Thanks for the RSVP!

On Fri, Aug 12, 2011 at 8:16 PM, Lib Morgan <doct...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I will be there!

Meanderbot

Aug 13, 2011, 12:44:03 AM8/13/11
to DtoidPhoenix
I'll probably be there.

On Aug 12, 8:28 pm, Jonathan Joyce <jonnystheb...@gmail.com> wrote:
> If I can find a babysitter I'm in!
>
> On Aug 12, 2011 8:16 PM, "Dexter345" <dexter...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Thanks for the RSVP!

Haseo713

Aug 13, 2011, 8:42:40 AM8/13/11
to DtoidPhoenix
Awww I iwish I could attend but I have to work. I could have brought
some fighting games over and some other multiplayer games.

On Aug 12, 8:15 pm, Dexter345 <dexter...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I know this is short notice for some of you, but Lib and I are finally ready
> (or we will be by tomorrow) to have people over and celebrate not living in
> Mesa any more!  Plan to show up around six or seven.  I'm thinking we'll
> probably play some board games, Rock Band, Raskulls, and maybe do some
> adversarial Plants vs. Zombies.  But of course, plans change, and we can do
> whatever the heck we want.  You can find our address in my signature below,
> and if you get lost you can call me on my cell phone...  which is also in my
> signature!
>
> If you can, let me know if you're planning on showing up so we can provide a
> good amount of snacks.  Bring booze if there's anything in particular that
> you want to drink.  Also, this isn't going to be Destructoid exclusive, so
> don't be alarmed that there are people here who don't know about the robot.
>
> --
> *Darren Nakamura*

Dexter345

Aug 13, 2011, 1:18:34 PM8/13/11
to dtoidp...@googlegroups.com
That reminds me, if anybody can bring an extra 360 controller or two (make sure you label them!), I'd appreciate it.

Also, our apartment complex has a lot of parking in the back, and we live in a pretty central area, so you may have to walk through the complex (and possibly get lost a bit), but you shouldn't have any trouble finding a place to park.  Don't park in any covered spot, or you might get towed.  We're in Building G.
--
Darren Nakamura

Dexter345

Aug 14, 2011, 3:11:07 PM8/14/11
to dtoidp...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for coming, Chad!  You left your hat here.