PoD20 cast!

1 view

Jonny

Aug 12, 2011, 6:42:14 AM8/12/11
to DtoidPhoenix
Hey guys, a couple of us Dtoiders here in PHX are putting together
this podcast and just recorded our second episode. The first was
mayhem and resulted in a two hour show with about 6 hours of blatantly
profane/racist/inhumane material cut out. Thought with our second
attempt I think we're coming into a better format and it's flowing a
lot better. Not that it's any kinder to those with sensitive tastes.

But if you wouldn't mind taking the time to listen, I would very much
appreciate it.

http://pod20.podbean.com/2011/08/12/pod20-2-rise-of-the-planet-of-the-lates/

Feedback is appreciated. Recompense in back massages and candy. I keep
bits of cereal on me at all times for treats, you never know.

Jonny

Aug 12, 2011, 6:44:25 AM8/12/11
to DtoidPhoenix
Aw, can I not edit this post for drunken typos and poor wording?
Whatever. -_-

On Aug 12, 3:42 am, Jonny <jonnystheb...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey guys, a couple of us Dtoiders here in PHX are putting together
> this podcast and just recorded our second episode. The first was
> mayhem and resulted in a two hour show with about 6 hours of blatantly
> profane/racist/inhumane material cut out. Thought with our second
> attempt I think we're coming into a better format and it's flowing a
> lot better. Not that it's any kinder to those with sensitive tastes.
>
> But if you wouldn't mind taking the time to listen, I would very much
> appreciate it.
>
> http://pod20.podbean.com/2011/08/12/pod20-2-rise-of-the-planet-of-the...

Dexter345

Aug 12, 2011, 9:30:08 AM8/12/11
to dtoidp...@googlegroups.com
I'll give it a listen.
--
Darren Nakamura
Gamer / Writer / Podcaster / Scientist / Educator

Jonathan Joyce

Aug 12, 2011, 7:13:40 PM8/12/11
to dtoidp...@googlegroups.com

Thanks. I'd appreciate any advice aside from the obvious 'be less drunk.' We're still thinking on the format, permanent cast, and most importantly the best website/venue for hosting.

On Aug 12, 2011 6:30 AM, "Dexter345" <dext...@gmail.com> wrote:

I'll give it a listen.