Re: Digest for dtoidphoenix@googlegroups.com - 3 Messages in 1 Topic

1 view

Metal Gear

Sep 28, 2011, 3:13:55 AM9/28/11
to dtoidp...@googlegroups.com
Greeting and Salutations fellow members!

A thought occurred to me as I was speaking to Mr. Chad; I know we
already have a NARP but would anyone be interested in a get together
during the month of October at Howie's game shack as well? I have been
wanting to visit the place once more (the last time I stood within the
walls of said establishment was back in February.) I would go myself
but.... ...... I already have a fantastically awesome computer at home
so it kind of defeats the purpose, I would like to be able to game
locally with people's :D
I would be happy to provide transportation if need be.

On Sun, Sep 25, 2011 at 21:32, <dtoidp...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
>   Today's Topic Summary
>
> Group: http://groups.google.com/group/dtoidphoenix/topics
>
> NARP at my place on September 24th and/or October 8th. [3 Updates]
>
>  Topic: NARP at my place on September 24th and/or October 8th.
>
> Dexter345 <dext...@gmail.com> Sep 25 10:00AM -0700 ^
>
> Here, Jonny.
>
> http://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/38159/ultimate-werewolf-ultimate-edition
>

> --
> *Darren Nakamura*
> Gamer / Writer / Podcaster / Scientist / Educator
> Twitter: @Dexter345
> Cell: 480-544-4264
> Send snails to: 3255 S Dorsey Lane #2042, Tempe, AZ 85282
>

> Jonathan Joyce <jonnys...@gmail.com> Sep 25 06:47PM -0700 ^
>
> The AMAZING edition! I'm going to get people to play, someday.
>
> On Sep 25, 2011 10:00 AM, "Dexter345" <dext...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Here, Jonny.
>
> http://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/38159/ultimate-werewolf-ultimate-edition
>

> On Sat, Sep 24, 2011 at 7:10 PM, Jonathan Joyce <jonnys...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On my way :)
> --
>
> Darren Nakamura
> Gamer / Writer / Podcaster / Scientist / Educator
> Twitter: @Dexter345
> Cell: 480-544-...
>

> Dexter345 <dext...@gmail.com> Sep 25 07:44PM -0700 ^
>
> Maybe you can get that and bring it to Tom's on October 8th. Hopefully with
> his other friends, there can be enough people for Werewolf.
>

> --
> *Darren Nakamura*
> Gamer / Writer / Podcaster / Scientist / Educator
> Twitter: @Dexter345
> Cell: 480-544-4264
> Send snails to: 3255 S Dorsey Lane #2042, Tempe, AZ 85282

--
Germain Zepeda