Anybody going to PAX?

1 view

Dexter345

Jul 28, 2011, 8:21:06 PM7/28/11
to DtoidP...@googlegroups.com

As far as I know, it's just me and Meanderbot/Chad going from Phoenix, but if you're going and you're not on that list, send an email to Power-Glove and he'll put you on it.  And then Chad and I will know, and we can hang out with other people from Phoenix, but in Seattle!

Jonathan Joyce

Jul 28, 2011, 8:24:35 PM7/28/11
to dtoidp...@googlegroups.com
Yeah, I commented to be added. I'm bringing a bud too. I thought we were gonna roll deep up to pax this year but a ton of people had financial obligations that stopped them from going. Looking forward to it still though.

Maeloch

Aug 3, 2011, 3:26:49 PM8/3/11
to DtoidPhoenix
I'm going to PAX.

Dexter345

Aug 3, 2011, 3:32:43 PM8/3/11
to dtoidp...@googlegroups.com
Make sure you let power-glove know!

I'm looking forward to hanging out with my fellow Phoenicians, even if we will be in a different city.

On Wed, Aug 3, 2011 at 12:26 PM, Maeloch <tomm...@gmail.com> wrote:
I'm going to PAX.

--
Darren Nakamura
Gamer / Writer / Podcaster / Scientist / Educator

Jonathan Joyce

Aug 3, 2011, 3:38:30 PM8/3/11
to dtoidp...@googlegroups.com

I just wish they'd post the PAX schedule already. The band news is out. Proto-men aren't at pax but will be playing half a mile away. Your pax badge gets you in free.

Dexter345

Aug 3, 2011, 3:46:43 PM8/3/11
to dtoidp...@googlegroups.com
I saw the Protomen for the first time at PAX last year, and it was...  interesting.  I don't think I liked them enough to see them again.