Video Games Live April 7th

Meanderbot

Apr 4, 2011, 2:06:54 AM4/4/11
to DtoidPhoenix
Video Games Live is coming to the Mesa Arts Theater on April 7th.
Anyone interested? I don't want to be the guy who goes by himself in
a t-shirt and jeans, but by god I will. Tickets are $35 and $50.

http://www.videogameslive.com

Dexter345

Apr 4, 2011, 3:38:37 AM4/4/11
to dtoidp...@googlegroups.com
I saw this a few years ago in Los Angeles, and I'd be interested to see it again, but that's might be either a bit too much or a bit too soon.  If they come back in a year, after I've been employed for awhile, then I'll totally be down for it.

Nick Roen

Apr 4, 2011, 1:43:35 PM4/4/11
to dtoidp...@googlegroups.com
I would love to go, but money is pretty tight right now.  I think it might watch the "REFORMAT THE PLANET" video on Hulu to make myself feel like I'm there.  I hope you guys have a blast, from the vids of seen of that it looks like a blast.

- Nick Roen
TheJesusNinja26

--
May the love and mercy of God be with you, in Jesus' name, amen.

Meanderbot

Apr 6, 2011, 11:52:17 PM4/6/11
to DtoidPhoenix
Sad to hear you guys can't make it, but it's probably for the best.
I'll probably be on the verge of crying the whole time, and god help
me if they play anything from Earthbound. Reformat the Planet is a
great substitute, and I would rather go to a chiptune concert
instead. But I've yet to find any local shows.

On Apr 4, 10:43 am, Nick Roen <thejesusninj...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I would love to go, but money is pretty tight right now.  I think it might
> watch the "REFORMAT THE PLANET" video on Hulu to make myself feel like I'm
> there.  I hope you guys have a blast, from the vids of seen of that it looks
> like a blast.
>
> - Nick Roen
> TheJesusNinja26
>

> On Mon, Apr 4, 2011 at 12:38 AM, Dexter345 <dexter...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > I saw this a few years ago in Los Angeles, and I'd be interested to see it
> > again, but that's might be either a bit too much or a bit too soon.  If they
> > come back in a year, after I've been employed for awhile, then I'll totally
> > be down for it.

Amanda Masdeu

Apr 7, 2011, 12:59:35 AM4/7/11
to dtoidp...@googlegroups.com

Germain bought 4 tickets for him, his brother, and two guests. They bailed so I'm going along and my boyfriend is too. Should be fun.

Amanda Masdeu

Apr 7, 2011, 10:41:05 PM4/7/11
to dtoidp...@googlegroups.com

It's a new show :)