SXSW Gaming Expo

Neal

Mar 8, 2013, 3:09:56 PM3/8/13
to dtoid-aust...@googlegroups.com
So I just discovered this morning that not only is there an actual gaming expo going on this weekend as a part of SXSW, but that it's also free to the public.  No badges necessary.  I'd really like to go, but the wife has already said that she doesn't want to deal with the hassle of going downtown during SXSW, and I'd rather not go just by myself.  Does anyone else feel like going to this?  I found the schedule of events here.

Sean Nelson

Mar 10, 2013, 8:28:48 AM3/10/13
to dtoid-aust...@googlegroups.com
It wasn't that bad at all when I went. I just parked in a residential spot on Friday. Right down the street from the center. I was gone for 7 hours. Car was just fine.