In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night

Neal Ballard

Jun 16, 2011, 1:59:56 PM6/16/11
to DToid Austin Emailer
Who wants to see the Emerald Knight?! I plan on going to see the
Green
Lantern movie this weekend and it would be great to maybe get a small
group
to see it together. I'm thinking either Friday or Saturday evening at
the
Alamo Drafthouse on Anderson Lane (though I'd be willing to drive to
another
if that's what the group wants). What does everyone think?

Hoarr

Jun 16, 2011, 7:31:38 PM6/16/11
to DToid Austin Emailer
Can't! Parties this weekend! Out of town! Missed out on the
premiere!

-Bryan

Neal Ballard

Jun 18, 2011, 12:17:51 PM6/18/11
to dtoid-aust...@googlegroups.com

Thats cool, have fun. If anyone else wants to see the movie with me, I'll be at the Alamo on Anderson Lane tonight at the 10 pm showing.