When wifey's away, the NARP says yay!

Sean Carey

Jun 1, 2011, 8:05:55 PM6/1/11
to DToid Austin Emailer
What the hell do you want from me? It rhymes.

The missus will be out of town weekend after next, so it seems like
the perfect time to do some drinking and gaming until the wee hours.
Honestly, I'll just be crying that she's gone unless you come and keep
me company.

How does the evening of Sat., Jun 11th sound to you all?

Greg Lockwood

Jun 1, 2011, 8:19:27 PM6/1/11
to dtoid-aust...@googlegroups.com
I will fucking be there with bells and whistles on.

This will be my first NARP in over a year.

I hope you're all ready.

Neal Ballard

Jun 1, 2011, 8:20:44 PM6/1/11
to dtoid-aust...@googlegroups.com

Count me in!

Xzyliac

Jun 2, 2011, 12:45:26 AM6/2/11
to dtoid-aust...@googlegroups.com
Chalk up another one.
--
"The interest in encouraging freedom of expression in a democratic society outweighs any theoretical but unproven benefit of censorship." - US Supreme Court Justice John Paul Stevens

"Après moi le déluge" - The King of France Louis XV

Travis Kelldorf

Jun 2, 2011, 1:02:51 AM6/2/11
to dtoid-aust...@googlegroups.com

Tentatively yes sir. Miss you bayards.

> *"The interest in encouraging freedom of expression in a democratic society
> outweighs any theoretical but unproven benefit of censorship."* - *US
> Supreme Court Justice John Paul Stevens*
>
> *"Après moi le déluge"* - *The King of France Louis XV*

Aaron Strader

Jun 2, 2011, 9:47:55 AM6/2/11
to dtoid-aust...@googlegroups.com
Wedding budget says no.  Also buying a $1500 Mac says no.

I should be okay for something... about December when I've completely exhausted my savings.

Neal Ballard

Jun 2, 2011, 4:01:37 PM6/2/11
to dtoid-aust...@googlegroups.com
You should give the future wife a real wedding present; hanging out and talking about video games with complete and total strangers.

Mike Hagar

Jun 2, 2011, 5:27:45 PM6/2/11
to dtoid-aust...@googlegroups.com
I should be recovered sufficiently to travel by then, so accommodations provided, yes.

Sean Carey

Jun 9, 2011, 9:39:50 PM6/9/11
to DToid Austin Emailer
Hey! We're still on - I've got a few 4 player games like Scott Pilgrim
on PS3 and Castle Crashers / You Don't Know Jack for 360, but I only
have 2 controllers for each system, so feel free to drag a few over if
you get a chance. I will have some food and beer/spirits, but more is
always welcome! Directions and contact info are below - doors are open
at 8pm, but we'll be up late, so show up whenever!

Sean Carey's place
-------------------
12440 Alameda Trace Circle #1128
Austin, TX 78727

The apartment complex I live in is called the Riata. It's off the
northbound feeder road of Hwy. 183 just off the Oak Knoll exit. If you
hit Oak Knoll itself, you've gone too far. Turn off the feeder onto
Riata Trace Pkwy.

There are two possible left turns for Alameda Trace Circle - you want
the second one - just make sure you go past the leasing office and it
will be the next turn after.

BuenaVista (the section of Riata where I live) will be on your right
after you turn.

There's a gate, just look up my name and it will call me to buzz you
in, but there's usually a lot of traffic on weekends so you may not
even need to. You will want to take the gate on the right, and Bldg.
11 will be your second building on the left.

My digits: (512) 636-8998
Twitter: @walk_your_path
Call me / text me if you get stuck or have questions!

Janel

Jun 9, 2011, 10:23:24 PM6/9/11
to dtoid-aust...@googlegroups.com, DToid Austin Emailer
I will miss you guys.

Sent from my iPhone

Neal Ballard

Jun 9, 2011, 11:14:40 PM6/9/11
to dtoid-aust...@googlegroups.com
I'll bring my PS3 controllers.

Greg Lockwood

Jun 11, 2011, 5:02:47 PM6/11/11
to dtoid-aust...@googlegroups.com
I've been meaning to update yall earlier, but I forget things easily.

Unfortunately, despite my earlier indications, I won't be in Austin tonight. I'm in town from Sunday to Thursday for work, and I figured I would just come up a day early and NARP hard. But work is being tightasses and demanding that me and my coworkers carpool to Austin, so I can't leave til tomorrow. :(

I hope everyone has good times though.