Something this weekend

1 view

Neal Ballard

Nov 14, 2011, 7:39:45 PM11/14/11
to DToid Austin Emailer
So who wants to get together this weekend? I'm willing to host if no
one else wants to. We haven't all seen each other since August, so
we're well overdue. Who's in?

Janel

Nov 15, 2011, 12:42:23 AM11/15/11
to dtoid-aust...@googlegroups.com
Too low on funds :/

Sent from my iPad

Chazboski

Nov 15, 2011, 4:30:34 PM11/15/11
to DToid Austin Emailer
I may be able to make it out. I'm going to be stuck at the VA
hospital for most of the day on Saturday, but I can try to work around
that.

On Nov 14, 11:42 pm, Janel <theiceme...@rocketmail.com> wrote:
> Too low on funds :/
>
> Sent from my iPad

Hoarr

Nov 15, 2011, 5:42:33 PM11/15/11
to DToid Austin Emailer
Sorry. Will be in Dallas that weekend for GWAR! No time for NARP!

Chaz

Nov 15, 2011, 6:01:50 PM11/15/11
to dtoid-aust...@googlegroups.com
Shit, I forgot that was Saturday.  I may need to go to that.
--
Chaz

Neal Ballard

Nov 18, 2011, 11:28:12 AM11/18/11
to dtoid-aust...@googlegroups.com
Just a reminder about the NARP tomorrow night at my place.  If you haven't been before or forgot where I am, the address is
13355 N US Hwy 183 apt 1811
Austin, TX 78750

It's the Toscana apartment complex directly behind the Kerbey Lane.  If you have trouble finding it, feel free to give me a call at (512)413-0626.
Hope to see y'all there,
Neal