[3/2/13] Austin NARP Party - Wii. U. Us.

Hoarr

Jan 12, 2013, 8:39:57 PM1/12/13
to DToid Austin Emailer
It's been a while, but I've been hankering to for another NARP party
lately and will gladly host it at my apartment. I wanted to hold one
closer to the launch of the Wii U, but I held off after reading how
Rayman Legends was pushed back a couple of months. Needless to say,
Rayman for the Wii U releases at the end of February, so I'll pick up
a copy so that we can all have a proper Wii U NARP on our hands.

Also, available will be Super Mario. Bros U, NintendoLand, and ZombiU!
Food stuffs! Desserts!! Everything and anything you could ever want
at this Nintendo NARP Party.

I'm calling it for March 2nd, so add the date to your calenders soon.
The address is:

1915 Wells Branch Parkway
Apt 410
Austin, TX 78728

The doorway will be marked by a bright green light to help you guys
find it, and (like last time), I'd appreciate it if you brought some
chairs. I'll have everything else set up. Shoot me a tweet @hoarr if
you have any questions!

-Bryan

Hoarr

Feb 2, 2013, 3:13:40 PM2/2/13
to dtoid-aust...@googlegroups.com
We're one month out exactly. I hope you guys mark the date and show up.

Neal Ballard

Feb 4, 2013, 9:22:09 AM2/4/13
to dtoid-aust...@googlegroups.com
Yep, I've got it on my calendar.  Looking forward to it.

Neal Ballard

Feb 8, 2013, 4:26:39 PM2/8/13
to dtoid-aust...@googlegroups.com
Sooooooo, with Rayman delayed, is this still happening?  I'm still up for hanging out if others are?

Sean Nelson

Feb 9, 2013, 5:00:47 PM2/9/13
to dtoid-aust...@googlegroups.com
I'm down.

Hoarr

Feb 10, 2013, 4:02:50 PM2/10/13
to dtoid-aust...@googlegroups.com
I'm not too pleased with the delay, but the event is still happening. We can play the demo.... I guess.

DAMN YOU UBISOFT

Hoarr

Feb 28, 2013, 11:45:45 PM2/28/13
to dtoid-aust...@googlegroups.com
We're a couple of days away now, so here's the heads up along with a bit of extra info.

I'll have the food and drinks set up, but feel free to bring any liquor or sodas you want. The one thing that I do need from people are extra chairs for people to sit in. The doors will be open by eight. Wells Branch Parkway is in North Austin between the Parmer and SH-45 and here's the layout of the apartment complex:

http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ly5xpfLQIh1qzl7f5o1_1280.png

The red line from the main street shows where my apartment is located.  It's #410, but you'll figure it out immediately as I'll swap my outside lightbulb with a neon green one. Cannot miss it!  However, parking will be an issue due to the high volume of residents in that area. If you park in a handicap spot, you will be towed, but everything is free game. If you cannot find a decent spot, you can drive to the backpart of the apartment complex and walk through the park spot to my apartment. You can see that area circled on the bottom of the photo.

I will have the Wii U set up with a bunch of other games ready to go. I also have a Nintendo 64 hooked up as well, if you guys really want to go back in time (I only have 2 controllers though!).

See you guys on Saturday night!