RTX

Chaz

Jul 6, 2012, 6:17:56 PM7/6/12
to dtoid-aust...@googlegroups.com
I'm in town to cover the convention, anyone want to grab a drink over the weekend?

--
Chaz

jesse sosa

Jul 6, 2012, 8:03:56 PM7/6/12
to dtoid-aust...@googlegroups.com
I'm always up for a drink.

I'll be at the IGDA booth talking about the game industry and pimping the trailer for our new game.

--
Chaz

Neal Ballard

Jul 6, 2012, 10:14:03 PM7/6/12
to dtoid-aust...@googlegroups.com
Same here.  I'm thinking of hitting Recess on 6th St after the show tomorrow night.  That's the bar with all the arcade machines in it.

jesse sosa

Jul 6, 2012, 11:54:07 PM7/6/12
to dtoid-aust...@googlegroups.com
I actually just heard about that place tonight.

Next to BatBar?

Chaz

Jul 7, 2012, 12:54:37 AM7/7/12
to dtoid-aust...@googlegroups.com
I've got the lady friend in tow and I'll have to grab her after the conference.  Just shoot me an email and let me know what's going on.
Chaz