[JRC Ocean] How to install database

dominic...@gmail.com

Feb 22, 2017, 5:05:30 AM2/22/17
to dto...@googlegroups.com
Dominic Pearce sent a message using the contact form at
https://setis.ec.europa.eu/dt-ocean/.

Hi, I've recently installed the DTOcean software to my computer. How do I now
add the database?

Mathew Topper

Feb 22, 2017, 5:18:13 AM2/22/17
to DTOcean, dominic...@gmail.com
Hi Dominic,

Once you download the database archive from SETIS there is a file called README_database_installation.txt inside which provides instructions on installation.

Best wishes,

Mat

Mathew Topper

Feb 28, 2017, 10:17:08 AM2/28/17
to Dominic Pearce, dto...@googlegroups.com
Hi Dominic, I'm afraid the database in the example is different to the final database we released. You should have a single site name called ExampleSite, perhaps, I can't remember now from the top of my head.

We will endeavour to update the tutorials in the near (ish) future, so stay tuned.

Mat

On 27 February 2017 at 16:42, Dominic Pearce <dominic...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Mat,

Thank you for your prompt reply.

I"m following the tutorial to select a site: Its "shows example site" and nothing appears?

How did you get the sites to appear in the drop down box?  the tutorial uses a site called 'shetland' .

Kind regards

Dominic