error CMREP compilation

Manuel Blesa Cábez

Nov 27, 2017, 11:29:42 AM11/27/17
to DTI-TK
Dear all,

I was trying to compile when I get the following error:

[ 35%] Built target cmrep
[ 37%] Built target cmrep_genwarp
[ 39%] Built target cmrep_warpimage
[ 41%] Built target toms611
[ 43%] Built target cmrep_remesh
[ 46%] Built target cmrep_dijkstra
[ 48%] Built target cmrep_meanmodel
[ 50%] Built target cmrep_pca_generate
[ 52%] Built target cmrep_vskel
[ 54%] Built target cmrep_afftran
[ 56%] Built target cmrep_fit
[ 58%] Built target cmrep_fillmesh
[ 60%] Built target cmrep_getmesh
[ 62%] Built target cmrep_subdivide
[ 64%] Built target cmrep_test
[ 66%] Built target sphere_splat
[ 70%] Built target vtkprocrustes
[ 73%] Built target mesh2img
Scanning dependencies of target warpmesh
[ 74%] Building CXX object src/util/CMakeFiles/warpmesh.dir/WarpMeshBackwards.cxx.o
[ 75%] Linking CXX executable warpmesh
[ 75%] Built target warpmesh
Scanning dependencies of target vtklevelset
[ 76%] Building CXX object src/util/CMakeFiles/vtklevelset.dir/RealImageToMesh.cxx.o
[ 77%] Building CXX object src/util/CMakeFiles/vtklevelset.dir/ReadWriteVTK.cxx.o
[ 78%] Linking CXX executable vtklevelset
../../libcmrep.a(ScriptInterface.cxx.o): In function `MedialPDE::ConjugateGradientOptimizationTOMS(MedialOptimizationProblem*, vnl_vector<double>&, unsigned int, double)':
ScriptInterface.cxx:(.text+0x149e): undefined reference to `deflt_'
ScriptInterface.cxx:(.text+0x1525): undefined reference to `sumsl_'
make[2]: *** [src/util/vtklevelset] Error 1
make[1]: *** [src/util/CMakeFiles/vtklevelset.dir/all] Error 2
make: *** [all] Error 2

Somebody could help me? Thanks in advance.

Manuel

Jeff Tanedo

Jun 14, 2018, 11:15:28 AM6/14/18
to DTI-TK
Hi Manuel,

I am having the exact same error, did you ever resolve this?

Manuel Blesa Cábez

Jun 16, 2018, 9:40:40 AM6/16/18
to DTI-TK
Hi Jeff,

I'm sorry. I didn't find the solution for the problem.

I will try it in other computer during the next months to see what happens.

Regards,

Manuel

Hui Zhang

Jun 16, 2018, 11:21:59 AM6/16/18
to DTI ToolKit (DTI-TK)
Hi Manuel and Jeff,

Thanks for reviving this thread.

Note that cmrep is a 3rd party tool that DTI-TK makes use of so in general you are advised to contact the cmrep developer for assistance.

That said, the errors "undefined reference to ..." are a clear indication that some required libraries are missing, i.e., not installed.  Please carefully review the Installation instruction of cmrep and try again:

Gary

--

---