Fwd: [18xx] 1817 print and play files

JC Lawrence

Aug 25, 2011, 12:15:46 AM8/25/11
to brosiuse, dtg-...@googlegroups.com, Craig Bartell
Forwarding to Craig and the mailing list used for 1817 development.

-- JCL

Begin forwarded message:

> From: "brosiuse" <public....@comcast.net>
> Date: 24August 2011 19:49:10 PDT
> To: 18...@yahoogroups.com
> Subject: [18xx] 1817 print and play files
>
> Are the files in the prototype section from Deep Thought Games up to date? It seems there are some mismatches between the files and the rules (for example, the private companies are different, Savannah seems to change names, and the port markings on the map don't appear.)
>
> Which are the latest versions?
>
> Thank you,
> Eric

> <*> Your email settings:
> Individual Email | Traditional
>
> <*> To change settings online go to:
> (Yahoo! ID required)
>
> <*> To change settings via email:
> 18xx-...@yahoogroups.com
> 18xx-ful...@yahoogroups.com

> 18xx-uns...@yahoogroups.com

> http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Craig Bartell

Aug 25, 2011, 7:04:23 PM8/25/11
to dtg-...@googlegroups.com, public....@comcast.net
The files are up to date, however, you have identified some
discrepancies. The game is fully playable and the rules are fully up to
date. Some things are dated, such as the ports. The port private
company was removed, the image weren't changed.

I haven't updated some of the images or components because John Tamplin
is getting very close to publishing 1817, and has updated many of the
components to get them ready for publication.

Craig

Mihai Andrei Stanimir

Jan 15, 2014, 8:39:27 AM1/15/14
to dtg-...@googlegroups.com, brosiuse, Craig Bartell
Hi everyone,

Is there any chance for me to find the PnP files for 1817?

Thanks,
Mihai

John A. Tamplin

Jan 15, 2014, 8:49:42 AM1/15/14
On Wednesday, January 15, 2014 8:39:27 AM UTC-5, Mihai Andrei Stanimir wrote:
Is there any chance for me to find the PnP files for 1817?

No, the game is now in production.

--
John A. Tamplin