Latest 18PA revisions

David Hecht

Dec 30, 2012, 6:53:28 PM12/30/12
to dtg-proto
I have uploaded a complete set of updated 18PA files. The only one that
is really needed is the new ruleset (2.17) and the map. All the rest can
easily be pen-and-inked.

As I am currently unable to access the proto.deepthoughtgames.com
website, I have uploaded the files to Google Docs instead. Unlike the
first time, I believe I have shared the docs as required for others to
download them! :-)

https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B4gYIpQKpUxRLU5ORkZhQjFCNnc
https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B4gYIpQKpUxRN25VNXZfUFBpbGM
https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B4gYIpQKpUxRNzBMekRGRkJDZEE
https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B4gYIpQKpUxRTTRlNkROeXBxM2s
https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B4gYIpQKpUxRUWpmNUhtZWRWbzQ
https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B4gYIpQKpUxRZzhKMU9YdzAydFE
https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B4gYIpQKpUxRcHNqeW9qd2xJSHc
https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B4gYIpQKpUxRcVJSMDhVUHJkZTQ
https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B4gYIpQKpUxRdnJlUndUeDlWRzg

David Hecht

Dec 30, 2012, 6:57:58 PM12/30/12
to dtg-...@googlegroups.com
In checking the uploads, I note that I inexplicably failed to delete the
Reading charter. Please ignore it.

The only material change to the charters in their current incarnation is
to show the reduced price for 3D trains ($600 vice $800).