18PA v3.02 Update

David Hecht

Apr 22, 2013, 10:17:25 AM4/22/13
to 18...@yahoogroups.com, dtg-proto
Pursuant to a playtest session this weekend with Bill Jaffe, I havce
made some small revisions to the current version. The most significant
of these is that the D&H mining rights private has been revised in how
the companies interact with the mining district: the revised version is
much closer to the Bill Dixon approach (1832, 1850, and 1830 Coalfields)
than to my previous approach which was 18Ardennes-like. I have also
reduced the face value of the D&H from $100 to $80.

Although I have furnished updated versions of both the certs and the
map, these changes are of the type than can be pen-and-inked, or--at
worst--cut-and-pasted.

That is all.

Tom McCorry

Apr 27, 2013, 6:29:54 PM4/27/13
to dtg-...@googlegroups.com
Are the actual changes posted somewhere. I can't tell from your note what changes to make.

David Hecht

Apr 27, 2013, 7:41:55 PM4/27/13
to dtg-...@googlegroups.com
Sorry, yes. The updated components are in the usual spot.