street2coordinates not returning the complete dataframe each time

Gill Potter

Jun 4, 2015, 3:53:33 PM6/4/15
to dstk-...@googlegroups.com
I'm using this toolkit in R to geocode a big list of addresses.  I worked around the 0 length return when the address can't be found.  Howvewr, I am not stuck on a problem I can't seem to work around.  Some address are not returning a response with all of the elements, specifically I am missing the full.address field, it returns starting with country_code3.  The error thrown by R is:

Error in data.frame(country_code3 = "USA", latitude = 37.731229, country_name = "United States",  :
  arguments imply differing number of rows: 1, 0

The address that is failing is:

68-3712 Kauhiwai St,Castro valley,CA,94546,USA

Any suggestions?