DSTK Ova Deploy Not Recognizing Country

Daniel Maschmeier

May 14, 2015, 6:14:20 PM5/14/15
to dstk-...@googlegroups.com
First, thanks for this free and awesome tool!

Anyway, I've downloaded the OVA and am now running that on a box.  I've noticed a couple of oddities though.  I figured I could just point from the online version to my local version but that didn't seem to be the case.  When trying to add country (USA) to an address as is typical when using the online version, it couldn't find the address.  When I removed this, it found it ok.  But then looking for Zip Codes stopped working.  It seems that I had to readd the country for the zip code search to work, but even then it doesn't give the same results as when using the online service.

Any thoughts?

Thanks.